الأربعاء، 14 أغسطس 2024





?Do you find yourself drawn to subtle rebellion


In the past, friends doubted my ability to handle the challenges of dental school because of my language skills. Despite their skepticism, I remained committed and spent over five years pursuing my goals, ultimately achieving success. Similar situations have arisen throughout my career, highlighting my tendency to make unconventional decisions and stand up for my beliefs.


It has become clear to me in recent years that I have consistently forged my own path, not to attract attention, but due to an invisible drive within me. Do you feel this way too? Have you found yourself slightly out of sync with the norm, opting for a less conventional choice even when an easier option was available?


For those who relate, we share a quest for meaning and authenticity, often pushing us to question established norms. When we fail to recognize this essential part of ourselves, we risk trying to fit into a conventional mold, leading to confusion when things don’t go as planned.


The truth is, we are not designed for the ordinary path. People like us must fully understand our true selves to create our unique journeys. Otherwise, we may struggle to conform to others' expectations, always feeling out of place.

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق